The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
We went to Salt Lake City this past weekend to spend some time with Mike's family. We had a great time at General Conference and Lydia loved playing with her cousins! We had a short window of time on Monday so we made a quick trip to Provo. We loved being on BYU campus without having to go to class! Ahh, memories!
Here are a couple pictures at home. Look at this beautiful girl!
I just have to say that Clark really liked looking at the picture of Lydia. She's a cutie! He seemed pretty happy that he used to play with her when they were really little - you should have seen his smile!
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
3 Comments:
I just have to say that Clark really liked looking at the picture of Lydia. She's a cutie! He seemed pretty happy that he used to play with her when they were really little - you should have seen his smile!
Cute video..we loved seeing you all again during conference weekend. A quick in and out trip but worth it to see family and to attend conference.
HAHAHA!!! That was adorable. I just can't get over Lydia's infectious laugh!
Post a Comment
<< Home