Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Monday, March 24, 2008

We hope everyone had a happy Easter! Here's our family squinting in the sun at the Johnson & Johnson (and a couple other families) Easter egg hunt/dinner. It was a good Sunday, bitter sweet as it was our last Sunday, but we went out with a bang. Mike and I both gave talks in sacrament meeting and we each had to teach a lesson. Ha! But what a wonderful way to celebrate Easter by teaching about the Savior. That and to spend one last evening with Curtis and Kristi and kids, whom we'll miss so so much!
Isaac sat (sort of) unsupported for the first time on Sunday! He's getting so big!
And of course, no Easter is complete without lamb cake!
Well, we are moving out on Friday! Here we entertained the idea of just packing up the kids too.
But Isaac really didn't like that idea...
Mike and I did get to do one last wild and crazy thing before we left. We went to see the Blue Man Group last week! I won free tickets! Awesome!!! It was also the first time either of us had gone to a real live rock concert! We're like all grown up, we didn't have to ask our parents for permision or anything! It was an amazing show! Blue Man Group rocks! Flash a Floppie the Banjo clown hand puppet sign!It was also our last time to the Baton Rouge temple. Since Isaac has come our trips have been few and far between, but we got one last trip in. Thanks to niece Emily for helping out with Isaac in the waiting room. It will be nice to be close to a temple in St. Louis!

Well, this will be our last post for a while so I leave you one more Lydia and Isaac picture to hold you over til next time...

4 Comments:

At 3/26/2008 2:54 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

Dang cute pics! Good luck with everything on Friday and over the next few weeks.

 
At 3/26/2008 11:15 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Good luck in St. Louis! I still can't believe this is your second BIG move since I last saw you and we're still in our tiny apartment in Provo! I'm excited to be moving on soon (finally!) too.

 
At 4/04/2008 10:38 AM, Blogger DanniE said...

Hooolitas!! Que lindas fotos, es super emocionante ver su familia!! Todos son muy bellos, saludos para ellos! Un abrazo a la distancia!

 
At 4/07/2008 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Mike, Elizabeth and kids on the new job and move! Our family will surely miss you guys. Mike, you have come a long way since the day you hired on to work at Alliance. I wish you a lot of luck on the new role. As I mentioned before, you are probably one of the smartest people that I have been around. You are able to catch on very quickly and you also brought a sense of calmness to the cost group. Thank you for all of your contributions and keep in touch!

Joe, Emily and the little ones

 

Post a Comment

<< Home