Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wow, there's a number of captions I could have used for this one. Take your pick. (A little explanation... all that white stuff is baby powder and the colored specks are hundreds of hair bands. I can't wait til she wakes up and explains all this to me.)
All that creativity is exhausting.

Atleast the house smells good.

Thank goodness for our new shop vac.

Rusty bear's diaper change gone bad.

4 Comments:

At 12/18/2007 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Totally reminds me of the time Clark got about 20 cups of flour all over the kitchen and living room one morning while I wasn't feeling too good and (obviously) not paying too much attention to my kids! Makes you grateful for a vacuum!

 
At 12/19/2007 9:32 AM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

Way to go Lydia! I like the bear caption. It's amazing that these little cute angels can make such a huge mess sometimes!

 
At 12/19/2007 2:38 PM, Blogger The Olson Family said...

Hee hee. . .too cute!

 
At 4/01/2008 9:33 PM, Blogger The randalls said...

how are you guys? lydia is so big!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home