Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, December 06, 2007

I've been so bad at blogging lately. What an injustice to all of you! Keeping you from seeing the most adorable little guy ever! Isaac is almost two months now and Lydia just hit 2 and a half. Oh, I have the cutest kids! Well, what can you expect when they've got such good looking parents!

And for all you Lydia fans... Here is Lydia helping prep our Christmas tree. When Mike set it up she knew something was supposed to go under the tree. So she grabbed a bunch of library books and put them there on the floor.

And Lydia decorating the tree. Funny, most of the ornaments ended up on just a few select branches. :)



3 Comments:

At 12/06/2007 11:28 PM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

Wow you guys have the cutest kids!! Happy Holidays!!

 
At 12/16/2007 10:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I think Isaac looks like Elizabeth and Lydia looks more like Mike. Cute kids!

 
At 12/17/2007 2:43 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I love this posting! I have to admit that the library books story was my favorite part. Isaac's facial expressions look so much like Lydia, it's amazing! You do have unbelievably cute kiddos (and cute parents, it's true) in the household. We miss you guys soooooooo much! Love, T&M&C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home