Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Okay so here's my second try at uploading a video. A highly out-dated video (from last month, heaven forbid) but I love to hear Lydia sing and I like the abrupt ending of keeping Lydia from smashing her baby brother.

Let us know if it works and we'll be sure to put more current videos.

3 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 4:31 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow! Cute video. Lydia is quite the singer. I still haven't figured out the video thing either, so you're doing really good.

 
At 1/30/2008 7:01 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

The video is so cute. The first thing Scott said was, "Do it again!" Keep them comin'.

 
At 1/31/2008 12:15 AM, Blogger Kevin said...

What cute kids you have! It's so fun to hear children sing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home