Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Friday, May 30, 2008

Hooray for best friends of 13 years!
Memorial Day weekend we had the joyous pleasure of having my bestest girlfriend and her hubby honey here. Laura and Steve were the first guests to shack up in our basement suite complete with the crazy 11 shower headed shower!Here are some pictures of the weekend. The kids love their Aunt Lala and Uncle Steve.
Having visitors gave us an excuse to get downtown and walk around the St. Louis arch. It was beautiful! And Steve thought it was... tasty. Now he can't say he's never licked the St. Louis arch. Thank goodness!

Below the arch is a museum. And it's free! Hooray for free stuff! Laura and Steve thought it was funny that they came out east from Utah to see a great museum about the West. Well, the arch was the Gateway to the West. This picture was taken especially for our Feistesses. Look how big Isaac looks! All that hair!

2 Comments:

At 5/30/2008 10:12 PM, Blogger Melody said...

I knew it! I knew it! I glanced at that pic, and I thought to myself, "Self, they were thinking about us when they took that pic!" Pretty tantalizing that stagecoach, eh? Just makes you wanna jump in and ride all the way to Colorado in it, doesn't it? Look at Lydia! That's totally what she's thinking in that picture!

 
At 6/02/2008 5:57 PM, Blogger The Paynes said...

Cute house and minivan! I know it's embarrasing, but those minivans are awesome! You'll love it! Good to see your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home