Two adorable kids playing together
One adorable baby brother!In the afternoon I had to run to Home Depot, so we stopped at PetSmart to pet kitties! Too bad I didn't bring the camera.
BUT on the topic of petting things... when we got home Mike and Lydia went out to swing while I fed Isaac inside. They came back in, Mike carrying a surprise. A baby bunny they found in the yard! Too cool! Lydia would have loved to keep it, she was so good with it, but we knew we couldn't. But seriously, how cool is that?


4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Lydia!!! Yea for 3 year olds!
Happy Birthday Lydia! Three is a great year. You get to learn how to go on the potty! (Just a little encouragement if you need it!)
Happy Birthday Lydia! It seems like forever since we used to walk to DI and nurse our babies on the couches there! I can't believe that our 'babies' are three (well, Clark will be in a month...). Sounds like it was a great day.
Lydia is geting so big we havint seen you guys forever!!
Post a Comment
<< Home