Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

This has been a big week of firsts for Isaac! On Monday we found a tooth peeking up through his gums! There's not much to see, but you can feel it. And believe me, when Isaac thinks the milk isn't coming fast enough I feel it!

Also Isaac got his first haircut! It was getting long. He has such pretty eyes that people kept asking if he was a girl. Well, what says "I'm a boy" better than a buzz cut? Besides with it being so warm his hair would get all sweaty. Here's a couple before pictures.
Lydia prepping his hair.

He took to the buzzers remarkably well. I worried that he'd be afraid of the noise and I'd have to use sharp scissors on such an active head. But he did great! He wanted to watch the buzzers, which made it hard, but he found an attachement comb and that held his attention. Luckily it was a only a couple minute procedure. Lydia held his hand the whole time. She is so sweet to him!

And here's the new 'do. What a cutie!

"Yes, I am irresistable. Any more questions?."
Lydia and Isaac play so well together! I can honestly say having two kids is way more fun than just one. Yesterday I found Lydia had piled almost every toy in the playroom onto Isaac's tummy time blanket. Lydia informed me that it was the bus. So she and Isaac had to "ride the bus" to play with toys. It was hilarious! And so creative. Kids are so amazing.

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2008 12:28 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

Nice hair! I told Scott this moring that his hair was getting to long and he yelled, "No". Ben and I had a talk about Scott's attitude last night. Let me just say that if he was older he would be in big trouble for talking to his mom the way he did on Saturday. Of course it doesn't help that he didn't eat dinner Friday night or breakfast the next morning, but that is not my fault! So, hopefully he will be just as good for his hair cut. And hopefully my bulging belly will allow me to perform such a task. Maybe, I should bic it and then wait until after the baby is here for his next cut!?

 
At 6/21/2008 9:39 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

My niece and nephew are absolutely gorgeous! It is amazing how much they have grown! I am so excited to see them next month! Give them a hug from Aunt Shelley!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home