Isaac turned 1 on Friday!! Hooray!
He got a soccer ball for his birthday. He must be Mike's son.
And a really great wolf! Thanks Oma and Opa. " I don't want any trouble from you, wolf. I'm the alpha male around here."
Here's Isaac's own little birthday cake. Before:
He wasn't quite as vigorous as Lydia was with her first cake. Lydia scarfed that thing down!
"Hey, this blog's about ME! Lydia had her day!" Sorry, Isaac.
We love our Isaac! He is a sweet boy and such a joy to our family! We're so glad he's been with us for a whole year! Here's a clip of some cake action...


3 Comments:
Cake always tastes better after you smash it! Happy Birthday Isaac. Love Aunt Karen!
Happy Birthday Isaac!! Wow time sure does fly! :)
Love you guys!
Cor, Ang & gang
What a cutie. I couldn't share my birthday with a more handsome boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home