Isaac on Broadway
Isaac had a Kindy (preschool) concert last week!

I loved how wonderfully low key it was. It started at 6, the kids sang some songs and we were out of there by 6:30. No punch or cookies to get the kids riled up before bedtime. It was just simple and perfect.
Here is the "Rocket Ship" song. Isaac sings it all the time at home and I was glad to finally see it in concert! Don't you love the Aussie accent coming from little kids?
I wish I'd gotten a picture of Evelyn during the concert. The first row of the audience was short chairs for the siblings. That was entertainment in itself. Between Evelyn trying fervently to imitate all the actions and jumping and clapping after each song and a 3 year old sister who cried because she didn't get to stand next to her brother and sing, it was great fun!
Here is Isaac with his two teachers; Ms Janice and Ms Jo.

It has been a fun year! We're a little sad that there are only two weeks of school left, but Isaac is excited to start Prep (kindergarten) at the end of January!


2 Comments:
Good on yer, Isaac. Really enjoyed the song. Love Opa
Fun update! Loved the song and the dinosaur is AWESOME! Glad everything is going well, miss you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home