Happy Birthday to Isaac!
Isaac turned 5 years old last week!

We had a great day. In the morning we had two of his friends from Kindy and their mums come over "for a play." The boys were content playing on their own and Evelyn entertained herself in the playroom, leaving me to chat with the ladies. It was fabulous! Then we topped it all off with cupcakes, it was a great morning! (But of course I failed miserably to bring out the camera).
The first picture of the whole day wasn't until after we got Lydia home from school. While picking up Lydia at school, my best Australia friend (who is actually a Kiwi) gave Isaac an awesome pool toy for his birthday. A Lightning McQueen car that drives around the surface of the water.

We had to check it out and were pleasantly surprised that the water was quite nice! So I felt like a supermom when I said "let's get on our swimsuits!"

I hated to drag them out for showers and dinner!

Look at that handsome smile!
One of Isaac's favorite presents was one that Lydia picked out for him: a silly string gun!

He are pictures after our all out silly string battle on Saturday!


We love our wonderful Isaac! He is one fun kid!

Location:Brisbane


2 Comments:
Hooray for being 5. I still remember what I got on my birthday. A two bladed pocket knife. I broke the big blade a few years later and have no idea what ever became of it. THings were different back in those days weren't they. Yes, boys and girls carried knives to school and we played knife sticking games on the playground at recess - stretch and territory and mumbledypeg. Most of those moves I learned from my mother, Punky.
You all look so good. Looking forward to seeing you all next year. Love Opa
Ray says Happy Birthday to Issac, he just asked me when he can visit!
Post a Comment
<< Home