Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Monday, November 15, 2010

Trying to capture a rainbow and the kids. The rainbow is hard to see, it's coming out of the top of Lydia's head by the light post. Hooray for rainbows!

I told the kids to be funny and this was the picture...


Sleepy baby. We often find Evelyn in this position when she's just too tired to play anymore, fast asleep.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11/16/2010 7:57 AM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

Great pictures Biz! I must admit that one of Evelyn made me go "Ohhh, how cute!" Sleeping babies sure are adorable.

 
At 11/16/2010 11:32 AM, Blogger Melody said...

Ooooooh, the precious kiddos. I wish we were close enough to play with you guys and give you hugs on a regular basis.

 
At 11/18/2010 4:59 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

I wish I could just put my head down where ever I was when I need a nap. The luxury of being a baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home