Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Exciting things in the Johnson household! Isaac is in big boy underwear! He's doing remarkably well (considering Lydia was a nightmare). I swear I've never been so comfortable with the word "penis" before in my life! Welcome to potty training a little boy. To celebrate filling his potty chart with stickers we went bowling. And Isaac ALMOST beat Mike (which is saying a lot) and beat me like mad (that's not saying much cuz I'm a lousy bowler). We all had a great time!
Lydia is in a dance class! And she LOVES it! It's actually at the home of a church member who converted her play room into a dance studio. Brilliant! Here is Lydia off to her first class of ballet/tap. What a natural!
And Evelyn is just a doll as ever! That girl LOVES to be on her tummy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9/28/2010 3:18 PM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

What a graceful Lydia! And what a happy Evelyn! And for Isaac, isn't it nice to see that there is hope for your children not getting your athletic inabilities, ha! Isaac will probably be into all kinds of sports as he gets older. What fun!

 
At 9/29/2010 1:23 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

The potty thing is great! I'm so proud of you (I always think the Mom deserves lots of credit here). I loved that Lydia can do dance in someone's home. I wish we had that! What cute kids!

 
At 9/30/2010 9:05 PM, Blogger Petertammenson said...

Lydia is way too grown-up looking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home