We put Lydia and Isaac into the same room (which some nights are easier to get them to go to sleep than others) (but all in all has gone a lot better than expected). Mike painted the baby's room a lovely robin's egg blue. Isn't that so pretty? We've gotten everything ready for her, so whenever she wants to come this party she's welcome!
Mike and I have decided we'll finally be able to get some sleep when she comes because I can't sleep worth a lick (between my trying to get comfortable and potty breaks and dreaming all night about going into labor) and he's awake at my every move thinking I AM going into labor. Sigh. Anytime, baby!


4 Comments:
Good luck! The waiting game must be so hard! I'm ready for your baby to come, does that help?
Good luck! and congrats!
What a good husband. When Laura's water broke in the middle of the night I told her she probably just wet the bed and to go back to sleep. How nice for you to have a husband willing to jump up and help you out.
Yaaaaaay! You are such a cutie preggers. You just look like you've got a basketball under your shirt, and the rest of you is so trim. I'm way jealous!
Do you really think you're going to get more sleep after she's here? Maybe it's more of a prep time for what's to come! Haha! j/k I hope you're right and you will sleep better soon.
Good luck with the home stretch! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you in July!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home