Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween! We were able to wrangle up some pretty decent costumes last minute. I'm a gypsy, Isaac is a pirate (he'd hold up his hook and say "Arrrr"), Mike is a scout master having fallen into disaster, and Lydia is a fairy. We were lucky to have lovely weather!
Lydia loved trick or treating and was very good at telling her joke. I'll have to get a video of her telling it. Isaac was not a huge fan, especially after walking up to a house that had a little vibrating ghost. It wasn't scary at all, but Isaac didn't like it. Poor kiddo.

My favorite part of Halloween being over is everybody takes down their awful Halloween decor! I love looking at the gorgeous fall colors, but I could really do without the yards full of zombies and hanging corpses. Good heavens! People really enjoy getting gory. Yulch! And even better is all the stores bring out their Christmas decorations!! Ooh, pretty!

3 Comments:

At 11/03/2009 8:30 AM, Blogger Petertammenson said...

Biz, you totally look like Mom in that photo!!

 
At 11/03/2009 11:03 PM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

I hope Mr. Dan left his decorations up. They rocked!

 
At 11/09/2009 5:39 PM, Blogger Melody said...

What great costumes! You guys are so creative. And good golly, Ihbih, where in the world did you find that wig?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home