I came home from the grocery store one day with these HUGE carrots! And I thought what better use for giant produce than a sword fight? So here it is, fun with carrots...
Monday, November 02, 2009
About Me

- Name: mikbeth
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
Previous Posts
- Happy Halloween! We were able to wrangle up some p...
- Isaac is 2!! He had a birthday on Saturday, which...
- When I was little my daddy would braid my sisters'...
- Enjoy!
- I got to join Lydia on her first field trip last w...
- Isaac loves to dance! This particular dance is cal...
- In the past couple weeks... We went rock climbing....
- 6 years! Mike and I celebrated our 6th wedding an...
- Lydia is going to preschool! Wahhh! Monday was her...
- Last week's story time at the library we read book...


4 Comments:
Love the sound effects. Maybe this is how I can get Scott to eat his vegetables!
That was adorable! Those have got to be some of the biggest carrots ever. I can't decide whether to show this to my kids or not - they really don't need any new ideas for weapons.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I especially love that they stopped to snack.
Ray loved the video he pointed to Isaac and said "I" and smiled the whole time. He even laughed when the carrot sword hit:)
Post a Comment
<< Home