Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Here's our family picture that would have gone in the Christmas cards, had I ever done them this year. But I didn't! Instead I was busy anticipating our happy Christmas trip!

Merry Christmas!!! And what a merry one it was! We got to spend it in Ohio with my family!! We had all 4 of the little cousins together and they were great entertainment! If it wasn't watching the two 2-yr olds "sharing," it was enjoying Lydia being the big grown up 4 yr old, or getting to coo over adorable 4.5 month old Sabrina! Aww what a joy! And I know Oma and Opa were just drinking it up!
I was so happy to be with my family! And to see my sisters with beautiful children of their own. We come from good looking stock, so naturally we have gorgeous children! But mostly I am so grateful for the Gospel and knowing that we can all be together forever!

4 Comments:

At 1/06/2010 2:10 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

Those pictures are just adorable! Scott is asking who the kids are. I guess we haven't seen you guys in a while.

 
At 1/08/2010 9:47 AM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

The pic of your family is SO cute! you guys look great! :)

 
At 1/09/2010 11:41 AM, Blogger Melody said...

How cute! Great pictures! Merry Christmas! We love you guys.

 
At 2/23/2010 12:24 PM, Blogger Lynzee said...

Love the family picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home