Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

On Monday for Family Home Evening we made our gingerbread house! It was a lovely, sturdy two story graham cracker house. No internal structures, surprisingly. That icing held fast!The kids enjoyed helping, but we had to ban Isaac from the candy and make him run laps down the hallway to burn off his sugar intake. What a fun time!

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2009 5:06 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Impressive! Merry Christmas, you guys. We love you.

 
At 12/11/2009 2:10 PM, Blogger Karebear said...

I guess you made up for all the torturing you did to Isaac in the last post by giving him sugar galore with a gingerbread house. It looks great! Last year I told Ben I wanted to make our gingerbread house out of graham crackers and he gave me the worst look, like how humbug I was being. So Anna gets a birthday party this year and I think we will make mini gingerbread houses at her party. What did you use for the frosting? E-mail me the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home