The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family
posted by mikbeth @ 11/16/2009 09:49:00 PM
What are brothers for, if not to keep you on your toes and make it all a wonderful guessing game?
I had forgotten how much I adore Lydia's laugh. Pretty cute kids, I must say!
What a boy! Lydia thinks it's all fun and games now, but wait until Isaac is bigger than she is.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
What are brothers for, if not to keep you on your toes and make it all a wonderful guessing game?
I had forgotten how much I adore Lydia's laugh. Pretty cute kids, I must say!
What a boy! Lydia thinks it's all fun and games now, but wait until Isaac is bigger than she is.
Post a Comment
<< Home