We took the kids bowling and they loved it! Here are a couple cute videos. Lydia was so good at doing it all by herself. What a pro! I love her victory dance...
Monday, January 11, 2010
About Me

- Name: mikbeth
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
Previous Posts
- Here's our family picture that would have gone in ...
- On Monday for Family Home Evening we made our ging...
- Last Saturday Mike's work had a big family "Breakf...
- Well, it started out as a hug festThen Isaac had o...
- I came home from the grocery store one day with th...
- Happy Halloween! We were able to wrangle up some p...
- Isaac is 2!! He had a birthday on Saturday, which...
- When I was little my daddy would braid my sisters'...
- Enjoy!
- I got to join Lydia on her first field trip last w...


1 Comments:
The kids are so cute!!!!! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. By the way, Mike, are you developing a little bit of a belly. I think you should look into the Ragnar race one of these years. We should get our family together to do it sometime. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home