Lydia started kindergarten yesterday!

Mike went to work a little late so he could come watch Lydia get on the bus with us. If nothing else than to be moral support to me.

Here she is waiting for the bus.
And here she is getting on the bus. I gave her a hug and she skipped on that bus and didn't look back. Sob! I actually did a lot better than I thought I would. Just a few tears, not the hide-behind-Mike-so-she-doesn't-see-me-bawling I was expecting.

Somehow Isaac and I made it through the day without Lydia. We did laundry and admired Evelyn doing tummy time.

And here's the big girl after her big day! Sweaty and happy. I asked her what she liked the best about her day and she said "Everything!"
6 Comments:
Oh my goodness...my baby is so grown. She looked so happy, and Isaac has gotten taller! Evelyn is huge. So crazy how quickly they grow.
OH, she looks so grown up. Congratulations on having a child in Kindergarten!
What grown-up children! I'm glad you survived sending your first born off to school :)
Lydia looks so happy! What a fun time in a mother's life in all your kids' stages. Love ya!
Yay, Lydia! Give her a squeeze for me and tell her Uncle Trent and Aunt Melody are sooo proud and excited for her!
So fun! Clark had a bit harder time going to school and I was completely fine. I hope she continues enjoying school!
Post a Comment
<< Home