We are in Houston, Texas! It's been a whirlwind 3 months and things are finally starting to settle down. This is our new house! It's absolutely lovely! However, this post will be just a quick one to appease the masses needing Lydia, Isaac, and Evelyn pictures. I'll get to good house pictures later.
Lydia and Isaac recently got toothbrushes that flash for a whole minute so you know how long to brush your teeth. They've never had so much fun brushing their teeth before! This is their bathroom upstairs.
Lydia and Isaac recently got toothbrushes that flash for a whole minute so you know how long to brush your teeth. They've never had so much fun brushing their teeth before! This is their bathroom upstairs.
The three kiddos. I can't believe how grown up Lydia looks! She starts kindergarten this month.
My sweet happy baby girl! Evelyn is almost 10 weeks and she's been the easiest baby! Through all this craziness of the move the Lord knew we needed a super easy one.


9 Comments:
Congrats on the move! I'm so jealous of your house. I'd love a brick exterior! Can't wait to see more house pics. Glad things are going well.
Hooray! Thank you so much for all the photos. Lydia and Isaac are both looking so grown up. Can't wait to see some more pics.
Wow! She has gotten so big! And your home is gorgeous! We miss you but are glad you are doing well.
Love it! Your house looks beautiful! I'll be standing by waiting for more.
Yeah! I love the update! Wow- what a gorgeous house! Ray, when I told him it was where Issac and Lydia live, he asked "I go in there?" So next time we are passing through, we'll have to stop by:) Evelyn is so adorable! I am really glad you are settling in. Thanks for the pictures:) Take care!
Yeah! I love the update! Wow- what a gorgeous house! Ray, when I told him it was where Issac and Lydia live, he asked "I go in there?" So next time we are passing through, we'll have to stop by:) Evelyn is so adorable! I am really glad you are settling in. Thanks for the pictures:) Take care!
Looks like a great house. Cute family to go along with it!!
Looks like a great house. Cute family to go along with it!!
Great pictures. Adorable kiddos. Awesome house! What more could we Johnson fans ask for in a post??? So glad you guys are doing well. LOVED seeing you guys. We miss you already.
Post a Comment
<< Home