Just some pictures from the past week...
Evelyn and Lydia.
Daddy and the kids made pancakes over the weekend. Mmm! Pancakes!


Mike is an astounding pancake designer! I'm going to have to devote an entire post to his various amazing shapes, but here are just a few from the latest pancake breakfast...
A triceratops. Isaac loves dinosaur pancakes. Who wouldn't?
And the Slinky Dog from Toy Story. Amazing!
And look at my gorgeous cake! A turtle cake with chocolate ganache, caramel glaze, and pecans. Between the layers I put the chocolate and crushed pecans. It was divine, even if I say so myself. And it was a huge hit at book club. We discussed the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. A very good read. I highly recommend it. And the cake, I highly recommend that too. I'll make it for anyone who wants to come visit us!


3 Comments:
I'm going to remember that promise of the cake. When should I plan my trip?
Amazing culinary talent in the Johnson house this week!
Ohhhh...I could use a cake like that right now. I miss Book Club with you and all of your amazing desserts. Please forward the recipe for this one. SLY, Abbie
Post a Comment
<< Home