Isaac turned three on Sunday!
What better way to start a birthday than with fancy pancakes? Mike made him a brontosaurus, a t-rex holding a sword (because that's what Isaac dreamt about), and a birthday cake.
Lydia had a nasty fever all weekend so the girls and I stayed home while the boys went to church. Mike even gave a talk, and I missed it! I was so bummed. But here's Lydia reading to Evelyn.
Isaac got all sorts of cool stuff for his birthday! Here he is sporting a snazzy new sweater vest (courtesy of Oma) and some manly tools!

And here's his "blue and brown" cake. Unfortunately, due to Lydia's condition we didn't have anyone over to help us eat this cake, so it has given us several days of desserts.
Isaac is so much fun and such a big boy. He is our ball of explosive sunshine! We love him so much!


3 Comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Isaac! Ray's birthday was on a Sunday too. I can't believe Isaac is already 3! Evelyn is growing super fast too:) Sweet picture of Lydia...miss you guys!
Oh Yeah! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! And potty trained before three, you'll have to give me some pointers!
Yay for birthdays!
Post a Comment
<< Home