The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Foot in her mouth... almost.
Mike was holding Evelyn and at one point I turned to look at her and she had a sock in her mouth and was pretty darn pleased with herself. What a cutie!
I am SOOOO glad to see this! Charlotte does the exact same thing! She'll be sitting on the floor, playing by herself, and I'll look over and she's got a sock in her mouth. Just hanging out. Like Evelyn. They are meant to be best friends too! I just know it! ~Laura H.
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
4 Comments:
She looks just like Lydia did at that age. What a cutie!
She looks a lot like Lydia in that picture! So cute. That girls makes me want another girl!
ADORABLE!
I am SOOOO glad to see this! Charlotte does the exact same thing! She'll be sitting on the floor, playing by herself, and I'll look over and she's got a sock in her mouth. Just hanging out. Like Evelyn. They are meant to be best friends too! I just know it! ~Laura H.
Post a Comment
<< Home