To fill in the gap of nothing happening in our lives I thought you'd enjoy some "Fun Times with Lydia." She is one of the funniest sleepers. She tosses and turns and yet you can have a party in her room and she wouldn't wake up. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her sleeping.
Basically standing on the floor in Louisiana. 
The infamous "dumping baby powder all over the floor during nap time really wore me out" picture. 
Visiting Ben and Karen in Dallas. Butt in the air and not even ON mattress! 
Can you count how many creatures are in bed with Lydia? 
This is the latest one. Asleep sitting up against the wall. 
Ahh, what fun!
By the way, there are 12 total sleepers in that crowded bed picture.


6 Comments:
Oh that is too funny!! She is such a doll!! :)
Trent and I totally cracked up! That's the Lydia!
Hilarious! I see that Lydia takes after her mother in creating a nest in her bed. The only thing missing in the crowded bed picture are a flashlight, a few books, and some writing utensils. Lydia sure is one sound sleeper!
I think the last one was my favorite! What a silly girl! She is so cute! (But you already knew that)
That is too funny! I have some fun pictures of Clark and Parker sleeping funny (bum in the air and half standing/laying on bed is a fav for my boys but that last picture of Lydia takes the cake!
Those are so cute and funny. She'll love them when she gets older. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home