We are still alive! Saturday morning we had an Easter egg hunt at the church. Isaac's first hunt! Since he was a bit new to the hunting idea Mike would snag an egg and place it in Isaac's path. He'd look at it, think "huh, something on the ground" then continue following after the wake of running children.
He couldn't quite figure out why all the kids were going crazy over the eggs until afterwards when he learned there was candy inside them. At which point I caught him taking eggs from someone else's unattended basket. "Finder's keeper's. Right, mom?"
Lydia had a great time! She still shakes the eggs before she puts them in her basket, just to be sure there's candy in them. Ha! I love this picture. Usually when she smiles for the camera it looks more like a grimace. But this is a great smile! She's obviously on top of her game here.
Mike helping the kids count their eggs after the hunt.
Okay... so something is wrong with our blogger and it's not letting us upload anymore photos. Pbb. I figure I'll go ahead and publish these until I can get the next installment of Easter photos.


2 Comments:
Aw, cute! Happy Easter, you guys. We miss you. xoxo
Yeah for Easter! Looks like the hunting was a sucess! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home