Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Monday, February 23, 2009

Isaac has some new talents. He loves to throw things. Like, really loves to throw things. I'm not a fan when he throws his fork at me at dinner, but he's so neat to watch when he's playing. All intent on that arm. He's really quite good, but here's a video of when he's just more entertaining than skillful!

And one evening we were sitting around when Isaac just started spinning. I'd never seen him do anything like that before. Of course Lydia was like "Yay! Great idea!" Hilarious. He was at it for a good 15 minutes.

Oh, I finally got a good picture of that sparkly blue dress I bought for the cruise (for $5 at the local Goodwill, baby!). On Saturday night our ward had an adult dance. It was an absolute blast and a great excuse to wear my dress again! Dang, I look good!

7 Comments:

At 2/23/2009 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Biz, you look so hot!!! I love it!

 
At 2/23/2009 9:39 PM, Blogger Petertammenson said...

Whoops - that was actually me, Amanda, posting about how awesome you look in that photo - not Luke! Umm...you could delete that one.

 
At 2/23/2009 9:53 PM, Blogger bethany said...

I'll agree-the dress looks great! Gotta love Goodwill!!

 
At 2/24/2009 12:29 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

Nice dress! And after all our trips to DI together, I'd've been really surprised if you'd paid full price!

 
At 2/24/2009 11:59 AM, Blogger Karebear said...

Dang girl! Is Isaac looking for his tail or something? Your kids are so cute! I love the color of your living room and the modeling around your window!

 
At 2/26/2009 9:29 AM, Blogger Lynzee said...

Cute kids and their beautiful mom... what a perfect blog post! :)

 
At 3/25/2009 4:46 PM, Blogger Kenny and Janelle said...

Elizabeth, you look gorgeous! The pics from the cruise looked super fun! I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home