The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family
Friday, November 14, 2008
Fun with Leaves! Last week the weather was so nice (too bad it didn't last) we played in the leaves! I haven't done that in years!Enjoy the pictures!
We had so much fun that the next day we did the front yard too! But no pictures of that. Such a shame because the leaves were so much prettier in the front, reds and oranges.
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
3 Comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could do that in Arizona! :)
I SO miss the leaves changing color and falling. Everything here is so brown!!! Blah! You guys are so lucky! :)
Wow! I'm glad you chose to make something fun out of something that is a lot of work!
Post a Comment
<< Home