Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Okay, a couple more Easter photos. We had stake conference on Easter, which was really nice to have a relaxing morning. Mike made us Easter Bunny pancakes!

Here are the kids all dolled up. I never did find a cute Easterish vest for Isaac, but he is still so handsome!

No Easter is complete without a lamb cake! Although this year it became the day-after-Easter FHE activity. But look how pretty! Lydia helped me color the green coconut and arrange the Peeps and the little Cadbury eggs (which are my favorite!). She asked if she could have a lamb cake for her birthday. I said sure, but we'll see if her tastes haven't changed before June. No doubt she'll want some sort of fairy princess ballerina cake.

Our Easter was wonderful! We're so grateful for Christ's Atonement! And for His many blessings!

4 Comments:

At 4/21/2009 12:11 AM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

Wow, Mike has some amazing pancake skills. I want the secret to how he made that bunny shape. And your lamb cake looks beautiful as always. Of course so do you children!

 
At 4/21/2009 10:44 AM, Blogger Karebear said...

That Lamb cake looks amazing! I want one for my birthday.

 
At 4/21/2009 3:36 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Good job on the cake! I don't think I'm that creative. Your kids are so cute!

 
At 4/21/2009 4:17 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Those bunny pancakes are the bomb! And such cute kiddos. I thought of you and your lamb cake as I was having my own Easter cake disaster. Yours turned out so awesome! Love you guys! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home