Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Isaac turned 11!
He got a plasma ball (that I had to play with, you know, to make sure it worked) and a laser tag set (that we bought after Christmas last year and had been sitting in our closet since then) AND I found this huge framed Star Wars poster the day before at Goodwill!  
Isaac wanted a peanut butter chocolate cake.  I think it looks nice and autumn-y.
Happy birthday, kiddo!  We love our Isaac!
The next week he had a couple friends over and they played laser tag outside, then made pizzas and watched Tron Legacy.  Great fun!  
Also at school Isaac got to do the morning announcements for the month of October.  Teachers all tell me how great he does.  I was in the office one morning and I got to see him.  He's such a great speaker!

1 Comments:

At 10/30/2018 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is this a harbinger of a future as a radio announcer? Maybe a game show -- "Tell them about the product Isaac."
Great opportunities. Love Opa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home