Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Birthday plus Tammen Extravaganza

Lydia turned 13!!!  What?!  How do I already have a teenager?  How does this happen?  Surely tomorrow she will be driving and next week she will be off and married.  Wahhhh!  

Lucky Lydia got to be surrounded by family on her birthday.  All my family (except for Uncle Luke, who was missed, especially by Mike, who greatly felt the dangerous unbalance of having too many Tammen women in the house) came for Evelyn's baptism and stayed for the week.  It was wonderful!  Definitely a birthday unlike any other.  
Opa helping Lydia with her thirteen fingers.

We enjoyed a morning at the beautiful Inniswood Gardens.  (Notice I have nary a picture of the boy cousins.  They were busy running off adventuring.  Isaac was in heaven all week!)
Eeee!  Two year old cuteness!  
Aunt Amanda made meatball subs for dinner which were delish!
 I made Lydia a three layer carrot cake with some gloppy blue frosting.  Keeping it real.  
The girl cousins collaborated and made a special card from Zac Effron (tee hee). 
I think Lydia's favorite part of her birthday was getting to stay up late and watch Pirates of the Carribean with the adults.  Such a grown up miss.  We adore Lydia.  She has always been incredible mature and kind.  She will be an outstanding teenager, no doubt.  Happy Birthday, sweet Lydia!

Alright, picture dump of our fun week.  Cousins happily eating.

Library.


Weaver's Amish store.




Olentangy Caves.
Kirtland.

Reading.

Gorgeous flowers.  Oma guided craft.
Sad that those were all the pictures I had.  It was a fabulous week.  I love my family so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home