Spring Break Cincinnati Style
The kids and I drove down to see Oma and Opa for 3 days of our spring break and had such a good time, even if it was pretty rainy and grey. Isaac in a tree.We started a walk around the lake but the rain got us. So we headed home to get in warm, dry pajamas for dinner. It was such a vacation for me! Even if Bridget threw up all night the first night. Oma and Opa took the older three to split wood at Eddie's while we had a serious nap. Bliss! Aside from scrubbing vomit off the bathroom rug I didn't have to do laundry or go to the grocery store. The kids were so happy playing with Oma's toys and reading books that I even sat on the couch and read to myself! When does that ever happen while the kids are awake? Alice entertained herself with a little toy juke box that she could push the button to play over and over. She is such a cute dancer.
Playing with Oma's dolls.
Rat head!
I took Lydia, Isaac, and Evelyn to Jungle Jim's, the coolest international grocery store ever, while the little ones stayed home and played with Oma. 822 lb of cheese and cheese sculptures!
And the famous Jungle Jim's Port-a-potties. I loved watching Evelyn's face when she opened the door and saw it wasn't a Port-a-potty after all!
What a great visit. Thank you, Oma and Opa!











1 Comments:
Thank you for coming to visit. There is still a lot of wood to split. You are such fun to have around the house. Opa
Post a Comment
<< Home