Utah holiday!
We just had the best three week "holiday" in Utah! By far the longest vacation we've ever taken, but when you're traveling on a plane for 14 hours straight with 4 children (not to mention trying to navigate through LAX, which has to be the worst airport in America) you've got to make the stay worth the effort of getting there. Here's a fippity tummy Lydia and Bridget in her nifty bulkhead bassinet, in which she slept maybe an hour.

Thank goodness to get the worst part of vacation over with so we could have some fun!!
I'll merely mention the amazing things we got to do otherwise I'll never get done with this post.
Mike's family reunion (somehow the big family picture is in a file we don't yet have. But here's the grandkids first and the adults second, just to give you an idea how enormously fun this reunion was.)


My family reunion in gorgeous Park City.

Saw my bestest best friend whom I haven't seen in years! Oh happy day!

BYU's Bean Museum (Bean is whom it's named after, not what the museum is about). I had many a class in the basement of this cool building.


Tour of the Conference Center. Here we are on the roof.

Draper Aquarium with my sister, Amanda, and kids.


Pioneer village at "This is the Place" Park, which is first on my list of places I want to visit again.




It was a wonderful 3 weeks! But it was good to head home too. One can only over eat so much and sleep too little before it starts to wear on you. The flight home, by the way, was immensely better because you leave close to midnight and everyone crashes and sleeps for a good share of it! Hallelujah!
Thank you, family, for an amazing holiday! We are so blessed!


1 Comments:
We did have a good time, didn't we! Let's do it again!
Post a Comment
<< Home