Work party and Stake Conference
Two weekends ago we went to a coworker's house for a project get together. They live a bit out in the country. Lots of land in exchange for a longer commute. I'll take Mike's 15 minute commute, thank you. But it really was beautiful! The kids got to swim and play ball in the tennis court. And we loved their two Rhodesian Ridgebacks! Gorgeous dogs! And so sweet! Here's a picture of one. See if you can spot anything strange...

He's missing a front leg! But it doesn't slow him down.

I love this picture of Evelyn rubbing her cheek with his ear. So soft!

Here's a picture of Mike comforting Isaac after he got hit in the ribs with a softball. He survived. And look how big Bridget is getting!

The next day we had Stake Conference downtown in the City Hall. I was sure to bring the camera this year!


What a beautiful building! There's even an organ inside!


Afterwards everyone was invited to bring a picnic to a park a short walk away.

There was a pond with ducks and really big fish!

No, I didn't take pictures of this, but I was so grateful for nice bathrooms just around the corner! With sinks and soap! What a great park! I am so lucky to live in this beautiful city!
I'll top off this post with a couple cute photos of Bridget. She is getting so big and loves to crawl all over now.


And Evelyn loves her little sister!




3 Comments:
I love seeing your pictures and hearing about your adventures! I excited to see you this summer!
I saw the dog picture and got real excited, but then I remembered Mike and his no dog policy. Oh well :) Glad you got to enjoy someone else's pet. We love to do that too, no poop to scoop. The kids are growing up so lovely. Thanks for all the photos.
The picture of Evelyn and the dog's ear was the screen saver on the Quality Windows computer at work. Lasted about a week only to be replaced by something about "Thank you, Komerade Obama".
I think Evelyn is much more cute..
.Love Opa
Post a Comment
<< Home