A couple videos of Evelyn "crawling." Sorry, they may be long and boring if you aren't a grandparent. Mike and I had gone to the temple Saturday morning and Mike was just getting back from taking the babysitter home. The kids decided they needed paper airplanes. And yes, Lydia's new jeans are way too long for her. :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
About Me

- Name: mikbeth
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
Previous Posts
- Sunday evening at the dinner table we were discuss...
- Our other adventures in Mexico...We went to the Af...
- When we weren't adventuring we had a great time ju...
- We just got back from our Christmas trip to Mexico...
- Saturday was 75 degrees!!! I love southern winte...
- Evelyn now sits in the high chair with us at mealt...
- Grooving to Mannheim Steamroller...
- We had a lovely Thanksgiving in Dallas with Mike's...
- We got Evelyn a Bumbo seat (found a KILLER deal on...
- Trying to capture a rainbow and the kids. The rai...


2 Comments:
Laurel loved these - and I love the grunts of success!
1) Did Mike want the dictionary to read a story to Isaac or to make paper airplanes out of, I got a little confussed.
2) It's so hard to get those arms, legs, knees, and bum all working together at the same time!
So cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home