Saturday was 75 degrees!!! I love southern winters! So we went to the zoo - in t-shirts! Unfortunately we forgot the camera, but we figured the grandparents just want to see pictures of the kids anyway, so here we are in the back yard reliving our zoo experience.
At the zoo we saw all sorts of neat animals! Some were hard to find.
We saw two ferocious jaguars! Gasp!
And two baby elephants! Awww! (they were ridiculously adorable, it surprised me how much I melted over them)
And some tall giraffes!
We all had a great time!


6 Comments:
Totally love it! These pictures are so Biz directed, awesome! They'll be ready to participate in their school theater productions in no time :)
I think I like the reenactment better than I would have the zoo pictures!!
Love it, your kids are so ready for the stage! We saw a baby elephant at the zoo in Utah this summer...I understand the melting thing. It was Scott's favorite!
Biz! What a great re-creation!
You can almost hear the noises from the zoo. What great emoting. They will soon be ready for a performance of HIBAP. Love Opa.
I must say, I liked Evelyn's confused look the most. Such cute kids! ~Laura H.
Post a Comment
<< Home