Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Old Lady Whooooooo?

This picture is from January. Since nothing has been happening lately I thought I'd put this up. For the 100th day of school the kinder-garteners got to dress up like old people. Here's my little old Lydia.


3 Comments:

At 2/23/2011 9:33 PM, Blogger plr7fq said...

Wow, I'm kind of creeped out right now. However, she is the cutest little old lady I have ever seen. Too weird! Maybe I'm just terrified of being old, so the idea of voluntarily looking old seems really bizarre.

 
At 2/23/2011 9:35 PM, Blogger Yogurl and Manburger said...

Wow, I'm kind of creeped out. However Lydia is the cutest little old woman I've ever seen. Too weird though, why would you voluntarily look old? Maybe I'm just way not ready to be old.

 
At 2/23/2011 10:36 PM, Blogger Petertammenson said...

That is such an awesome idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home