We can finally do something with Lydia's hair! And it's sooo cute!!! Unfortunately it deals with alot of fussing and the pigtails end up being quite short lived. But they're cute for the five minutes she keeps them in! 
Usually when I'm in the midst of cooking, Lydia is unbearably fussy and clinging to my knees. So after 5 minutes of ignoring her I realized she was quiet! What could it be that had distracted her and kept her so content? Aha! She found the bag of chips I'd hidden from myself. We never have chips in the house, unless we have a barbecue, which we had last week. And she managed to find the leftovers and was helping herself! Ha! What a face!


1 Comments:
I really like the pigtails! I wish there was more I could do with Jovin's hair... but I wouldn't want to deal with they fussing. She is getting so big! & Cuter too!
Post a Comment
<< Home