Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Friday, October 27, 2006

Off to see the Wizard!
Here we are at the church halloween party! On the... orangish hard wood flooring. Well, it's almost a yellow brick road.
It was fun to put the costumes together, although they didn't turn out quite as dynamic as I'd hoped. Mike's costume was great in concept, but odd in actuality. But everybody else got a kick out of it. I love homemade costumes!
I enjoy dressing up as a family and plan to continue to do so, until Lydia decides she wants to be a movie star fairy princess or a ballerina kitty bride or some other bizarre combination. Mike wouldn't look so good in a tutu. Maybe he can dress up as her body gaurd.
Lydia had a good time walking around carrying her basket. She thought it was really neat when she walked up to a classroom door and a nice lady put candy and stickers in her basket! "Wow! All that for being cute? I should carry around a basket more often!"

2 Comments:

At 10/29/2006 12:59 AM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

You guys look GREAT! I Love Lydia's hair! Too CUTE!

 
At 11/05/2006 12:22 AM, Blogger Luv your guts said...

Hey looks like you guys had fun!!! Too bad lydia doesn't have that hair for real!! lol We Miss you guys we hope you are doing good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home