Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Early to bed, early to rise. Early morning seminary will make you wise!

That's what our CES issue seminary pens say. Very cool. Seminary is so great! We're finishing up our 4th week already and it's been alot of fun. I'm learning tons about the Doctrine and Covenants and Church history!This is our seminary table complete with a bright floral vinyl tablecloth I got just for the occassion and mismatching chairs. And check out the golden plates I made! I have 7 students total, but only 4 stalwart everyday-ers. The other 3 cycle in and out. But they're all really good kids and we have a lot of fun.

I've discovered a great way to keep from changing Lydia's clothes at every meal! We have a couple T-shirts that are still a bit big for her so we stick one on her as she eats, then take it off and shake it out and use it for the next meal. It's like a big bib (but don't tell her that because she refuses to wear bibs anymore, even those cute towel ones). In the process of trying on shirts, I thought she looked so cute with a shirt on her head (although she hated it) and I had to take a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home