Kristi had her baby last Monday and, as was the plan, Mike and I got to live at their house and watch the kids! It was alot of fun! However, there were some complications with the c-section so we didn't come back home til late Thurs night, and that's only because Kristi's Mom came in to take over. Kristi is still in the hospital recovering, but she's doing better. And their baby is a healthy 7 lb 13 oz boy. Troy Bradley. Cute little guy. Going to see them in the hospital Mike and I realized how big Lydia is!
We had a good time with the kids. Here are pictures of when the girls took Lydia and dressed her up!
I didn't know they made costumes that small! 

Of course the girls couldn't resisit dressing up with her too! It was a regular princess fest! Even little Elizabeth wanted to dress up, but she also refused to put on any regular clothes until the next morning. Toddlers. I can't wait. :)


1 Comments:
Okay now that is too cute! See with boys they don't dress up. They just throw a blanket on their backs and pretend to fly.
She is SO cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home