
Today the weather was so perfect! It was like heaven weather, I'm sure. So Lydia and I laid out a sheet and played in the back yard. So fabulous!

She was so cute. After getting bored with sitting in the middle of the sheet she crawled to the edge, sat there, looking at the grass a while, then would touch it and look at me. Then she'd crawl to another edge and do the same. Ooh, spiky green stuff. Unfortunately, grass down here in New Orleans is an awful, rough, thick grass, not soft at all. That's because the nice stuff would die from the heat down here. Bummer. But it was good grass for blowing grass whistles, which Lydia thought was soooo funny!


1 Comments:
I wish we had grass here in Arizona. If you do it dies. And I really don't think that playing with a cactus is a lot of fun. Lydia looks SO cute in her sun dress!
Post a Comment
<< Home