Friday, December 30, 2005
About Me

- Name: mikbeth
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Mike does boring spreadsheet type stuff in an office, but he loves it and that's what matters. I get to play with the kids all day and we have a blast!
Previous Posts
- This is my family! We went back home to Ohio for C...
- This is Mike and I back home in Ohio. My little si...
- Lydia in her "johnny jump-up" (which is actually ...
- Here's Lydia doing two of her favorite things. S...
- This is Lydia's first taste of sweet potatoes. And...
- Here's my gingerbread house (or graham cracker hou...
- Lydia is 6 months old today! Feels like she was bo...
- This is Lydia's new snowsuit! She's happy to be in...
- Lydia loves to sit up now and just look around. I...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home