Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Friday, July 07, 2006

Who is that sexy man? This is Mike in his work issue Novex. Unfortunately, the finance folk are rarely in the refinery so they hardly wear them. But who knows, maybe he wears it in his office when he wants to feel snazzy. Rowr!


Guess who's the newest (and probably youngest) seminary teacher in New Orleans? Me! I'm so excited! And intimidated! We'll be learning (me right along with them) the Doctrine and Covenenants and Church History. Starting August 14th. That's early! And this is my new haircut too.


And no blog entry would be complete without Lydia! She's standing up everywhere! She's walking along the couch, coffee table, the tub, and anywhere else she can pull up on. She's taken a couple tumbling steps when Mike and I help her. And she cruises around the living room with her walker. Fast! She's gettin there.

And she's got more teeth! Her two top front ones and a couple more top ones. Still waiting for those bottom ones to come.

2 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 10:20 PM, Blogger Angela Killpack said...

Nice clothes Mike!
Elizabeth I LOVE your hair. It makes me want to go out and cut mine again... I'm tired of long hair. (and it's too hot for long hair.)
Jovin is all over the place too. It is hard to keep up with him. I just wish I and an ounce of his energy!! :^)

 
At 7/14/2006 11:38 AM, Blogger The Olson Family said...

I love your haircut, Elizabeth! Good luck with the new job--how exciting. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home