One thing that I love about this house is the sliding glass door. Well, I love it because Lydia loves it. It's a big window for her, right at her level. She's happy to watch birds and the wind move the tree in the backyard.
Sometimes she likes to play peek-a-boo in the curtains! Isn't she so cute?!
But Lydia's favorite thing about the glass door is she can see the lizards crawling on it. She's always sure to let me know when she sees one. She stops, points, and exclaims "look, mom, a lizard!" Well, really she just says "babababa," but it's close. She's such a brilliant child, pointing and everything!
The lizards are anoles, the common ones that change from green to brown. They're everywhere down here! I've seen skinks and geckos in our yard too! It's a herpetological zoo! Hooray!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home