Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Thursday, February 11, 2021

First Days of In-person School

Evelyn and Bridget started in person school on January 25th.  Here they are in the garage.  We could walk 15 minutes to school and once it warms up we will, but for now the mornings are awfully chilly.  In the afternoons Alice and I walk to school and walk the girls home.  It’s been wonderful!
Alice started preschool on Feb 2nd.  She attends a nondenominational church preschool twice a week.  I love this picket fence with hooks!
The preschool posts pictures on the app for the parents.  So fun!


Lydia and Isaac finally got to start school in person on Feb 8th.  I failed to get decent first day pictures.  These had to suffice.  Lydia does in person seminary at the church TWTh and online on MW (which is why I drove her to school).
Isaac is long overdue for a haircut, but I love his big wavy hair!




2 Comments:

At 2/12/2021 9:54 AM, Blogger daddy said...

I see Alice's teacher painting her hand with strawberry frosting. Looks yummy!!Opa.

 
At 2/12/2021 9:55 AM, Blogger daddy said...

I see Alice's teacher painted her hand with
frosting. Are they making cookies?? Opa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home