Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Me too me too!

I had a birthday too!  Saturday birthdays are the best!  Mike made pancakes and suddenly even in the midst of all the boxes it felt like home.  Pancakes are magical.
Mike and I visited an antique/furniture store and bought this cool piece to supplement our need of kitchen drawers. Happy birthday to me!

I got to attend a Relief Society activity and make some friends!  I got home and Mike had dinner of hoppin John all ready.  What a great day!
Here are the kids helping me out with 39 fingers while I’m showing off my cool presents.  I was so spoiled this year.  The kids picked out a cool lime green phone case, my sisters got me a silk pillowcase, Mike got me Crocs and a lab coat!
Yes, a lab coat!  I have always wanted one!  I’m such a nerd.

One of my Westerville friends started exploring woodworking and sent me a home made cheeseboard! It’s so pretty!  
Evelyn made me a glorious chocolate cherry Bundt cake with chocolate ganache.  This is the 3rd year I have requested it of her.  She does a great job.
Happy birthday indeed!  I am so blessed!


1 Comments:

At 2/12/2021 9:56 AM, Blogger daddy said...

Now all you need for your lab coat is a slip in pen holder for your chest pocket. Go totally nerded out, Ha Opa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home