Christmas is so pretty!
We weren’t convinced we were going to pull out the tree and decorate this year because we’re moving. But I decided we would. Especially since Mike was leaving the next day for Clarksville I needed something to lift my spirits. I love Christmas!
I think Lydia was just a little excited.
After I took a picture of Bridget Alice needed a picture too. Apparently she wasn’t ready, but Lydia was.
Somehow Lydia managed NOT to get in this picture.
Ah, that’s a better picture of Alice.
We had our ward Christmas party which consisted of a lovely walk (or drive) around the outside of the building. It was so beautifully decorated and there were lots of treats passed out too! And these fun light up things for the kids. Notice the ethereal light around us? (Actually I had a smudge on my lens.)
That’s better. Cute Primary girls.


5 Comments:
great photos!
love the photos!
love the photos!
The smudge on the camera lens was probably from Lydia putting a flour dusted finger on the lens after rolling out cookies.
Cute photo bomber Lydia. Opa.
Post a Comment
<< Home