Us Fun Folk

The simple adventures of our highly entertaining little family

Tuesday, October 06, 2020

September Style

We bought a mesh bag that was far bigger than we expected.  Look at the fun things it can hold!


Mike made Aussie meat pies.  Mmmm!


Mike needed a new picture to update his professional profile.  (He’s wearing shorts with his suit.)  I have such a handsome husband! 

Speaking of good looking people, here’s Bridget’s new smile.


Bridget has such a... fun sense of stye, with her zigzag shirt, tie dye skirt, and striped socks.  Oh my.


Another crazy style.  Evelyn spiked Mike’s hair in a mohawk and he wore it to student drop off.  The girls thought it was hilarious.  Oh, such giggling!
I upped MY style with $10 cowboy boots from a yard sale!  Yeehaw!

We updated our little rental house’s look too.  It needed some siding repair and a good coat of paint. Before...

And after.  I LOVE the way it turned out!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home